Phil Spencer, head of Xbox, has, surprisingly, on the Game of the Year Awards , the Design of the previously code-named Scarlett-renowned, Next-Gen console, revealing. The Xbox Series X is in the Christmas 2020 appear and would like to the top of the graph to reach.
- 4K and 60 FPS (up to 120 FPS are possible)
- Support for VRR and a capacity of up to 8K
- Backwards Compability: All the Xbox games of the last generations to be run on the new console
- A precise release date, or price have not been called yet
- Also, the Xbox Wireless Controller, easier and handier than ever before, was presented. The new Controller has a Share Button that can faster taking Screenshots and has a more developed d-pad, which was derived from the Xbox Elite Series 2 Wireless Controller. He is in every console and is also compatible with the Xbox One and Windows 10 PC!
The performance of the console is impressive with an In-Engine Trailer to Senua’s Saga: light blade II shows. The Xbox Series X delivers a picture that actually comes very close to the graphics of a PC. But makes you best own picture:
We remain excited and will keep you informed of course to date!