The single player RPG Kenshi, located in a spacious and atmospheric “Sword-Punk” Open World, will be available for PC from Thursday, December 6, 2018. Kenshi was worked on for 12 years, four years alone was the game in Early Access.
Thanks to Kenshis far-reaching mix of RPG elements, team-based controls and city building features, the game was recommended by many fans on Steam. Kenshi’s gameplay is completely open and freely explorable: players have the freedom and potential to do whatever they want.
What does Kenshi offer the player?
- Open-End Sandbox RPG – Completely free gameplay with no linear story and no level requirements to unlock new items or features. Be good, be evil, be a businessman, be a thief, live in the city, live in the desert, travel alone, travel in a horde, build a fortress, tear down a city – Kenshi never restricts the players or prevents them from their personal playing style.
- The biggest RPG game since Daggerfall – No restricting zones and a continuous map covering 870 km2.
- Mods to customize characters and the environment – Thanks to the active player community with already more than 1500 players, fan-designed mods exist to personalize the game.
- Detailed team-based gameplay – teams and factions can be created and recruited from multiple characters.
- Build a location to house your team – Explore new technologies, improve your defenses, and build ready new equipment.
- Hardcore without remorse – A rough game world that doesn’t forgive anything, with constant challenges and rewards. There are no “heroes” characters with artificially increased statistics.
- Complete without level mechanics – The world does not level with the players and shops do not carry any other goods depending on the level.
- Surprising survival gameplay through realistic medical conditions – The type of injury has consequences (with a leg injury the character becomes slower, with injuries to the arm the fighting ability is limited), injuries need time to heal. Magic healing tranks do not exist, and severed limbs must be replaced by prostheses.
- Help the different factions in the world or oppose them – form alliances or start wars. Strive for the strength and wealth you need to survive in the harsh desert.
Kenshi will be released worldwide on Thursday, December 6, 2018 for €26.99 on Steam.
More info on Steam: store.steampowered.com/app/233860